 CAD / 10109
  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Hi there! Last year at Legoworld, while disassembling the creations the visiting kids had made during the day, you told me that you wanted the following piece in red: (URL) I can see why. The real-life picture wasn't too clear on this, but did you (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

In lugnet.cad, Stefan van Zwam writes: Hi Stefan! I have had some other plans with that special wheel in red: (...) number at hand, but the alternative model is a dragster and there are these red wheels used.... (...) None of them so far... :-(( But (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)