 CAD / 10089
Re: Status of LDDP open source release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Ell..

Since there is Linux for Mac available it would be a way to run it on Mac
that way.

Problem is that you dont need 'just a pascal' compiler but the complete
visial enviroment and that
isn't available on the Mac platform in any form.

I didn't know kylix/delphi wasn't available on Mac OS X.  Oops, my bad.
Several X11
implentations are available on Mac OS X though, if that is what you mean by
visual environment.

Oh well.  Guess there is always Virtual PC.  That's better than dual/triple
booting to Linux, since
Linux on Mac hardware is kinda not fun.