 CAD / 1008
Re: joystick made from legos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:19:11 GMT

cool.. thanks

on another note.. does some one have the addie for the lego scanned set
instructions? I got a set (8277) for $8.00 without directions.. the set
seems complete..
I also got two 6909's for $5 each.. <G>

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
Keith, I have a small three axis joystick, on my desk, but its not going to
do a lot of good sitting there :)  I don't have it in LDraw yet, but I will
attempt to do so first week of march.  The stick runs three polarity
switches, and fits easily in your hand.  Not sure if you wanted to be
electrical or not.  I made it to run a tracked vehicle (intuitive forward,
reverse, slow turn, fast turn) and turn a turret (body on the tracks) by
twisting the stick itself.

I got a bunch of LDraw stuff to publish, but I am moving and changing jobs,
so time is short.  March is my month the hit LDraw and all the new features
that have been popping up.

Usefulness of this post? equals 0%... accept to say I will send you a file
once it is in.

LINC