 CAD / 1007
  Anybody having problems with pieces1 LDAO.

Hi Gang, I just downloaded LDAO from the big web. Also downloaded pieces1,pieces2,pieces3. Unzipped fine. When I run the pieces command, it fails with the message, not enought memory or directory entries. Now, I'm running on NT4/SP4 with 1.5G or so (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Anybody having problems with pieces1 LDAO.

(...) Hmm. Can you run LDraw and/or LEdit directly? If not, then LDraw may be having a problem with your system (maybe the amount of available conventional memory in DOS programs). Otherwise, is the error appearing in a DOS-screen/window or a (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)