 CAD / 10064
Re: Error in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Though I specify I do not want a BOM created, it does.
Minimum distance is still a problem. Still pieces are rendered in • differnt
scales, no matter what I set the minimum distance at.

Kevin, can you please help me?

Jaco,
  There are two places that you set minimum distance:  building
instructions->steps, and building instructions->part images.  Are you sure
you are setting the part images one, and then erasing the part image cache
each time?  This is the proper procedure.

What do you mean with "setting the part images one"?

Click on the "Building Instructions" tab.

Click on the "Part Images" tab in the "Building Instructions" tab.

Change the Minimum Distance in the "Part Image" tab.

Then use the Utilties->Erase Part Image Cache menu item.  Then regenerate
your Part List Images.

Jaco

Kevin