 CAD / 10061
10060  |  10062
Subject:
Orientation of trainbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 13:04:37 GMT

Having received a 6 x 16 trainbase with magnets and motor cutout, I started to
create this part in LDraw.
This trainbase is some sort of a mix between parts 3058 (Plate  6 x 16 with
Motor Cutout) and part 736 (Train Base  6 x 16 Type I). I noticed that these
parts have different orientations. 736 has length along z-axis, while 3058
has length along x-axis. How should I create the trainbase?
And what title should I give this trainbase?

It is the trainbase that is used for the loco in set 171:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0171/0171-02.html

Niels