 CAD / 10029
  Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

I presented LPub, my building instruction generation to (based on LDraw file format, L3P and POV-Ray) at BricksWest, and it was favorably received. Much has changed in LPub since then. I was wondering if people were interested in a presentation on (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I would be - especially since I wasn't at BW. Dan (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I would LOVE to see that. I would also like to put the presentation up on the B.I. Portal after BF too! Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) interested (...) Sure! (...) Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations

(...) I certainly am. If I make it over there. (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)