 CAD / 10024
  Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images

(...) More like something that would print out the part description and a picture of it, so I can see which drawer has what parts in it. James (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images

(...) Arrgh, I just re-read your post, and realized I misread it. Yes, I'd probably make it so that label dimensions would be flexible (hadn't really thought that far ahead...) James (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)