 CAD / 1000
999  |  1001
Subject:
ZIP version of LDraw Tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:52:04 GMT

I just uploaded a ZIP file of the entire LDraw and LEdit Tutorial [1](
http://library.advanced.org/20551/ ) so that anyone can now read the
tutorial offline.  Please remember to contact me before using it for
anything else, though.  To get it it, go to:

http://library.advanced.org/20551/download.html

It's only 410 Kb!  Limited web access is no longer an excuse for not
learning how to use LDraw... [2]
--Bram

[1] Thanks to Stefan Szabo for the idea!
[2] unless, of course, you can't download the ~1 Mb original program and
part archives.