 CAD / *37960 (-10)
  Re: LPub 2.3.10: pb with CALLOUT DIVIDER

(...) Sorry this bug snuck in. I just debugged STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT in multi_step. I want to modify pack_callout to support STEP_NUMBER PLACEMENT as well. I will fix callout DIVIDER bug and then release. Kevin (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting Scite editor for ldraw?

(...) I'd say your best bet is to send an email to the address on this page. (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 2.3.10: pb with CALLOUT DIVIDER

And another in multi-level callouts (this one was already there in 2.3.0.8): the nested callout replaces the CSI, see (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Setting Scite editor for ldraw?  [DAT]

Does anyone use Scite? And if so how do you add Ldraw code language in Scite? Oh and how do you set Scite to auto reload the file you have in scite and in mlcad for example? Another last thing is it possible to have a new language called (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  LPub 2.3.10: pb with CALLOUT DIVIDER

Hello Kevin, It seems that there is a problem with CALLOUT DIVIDER in LPub 2.3.10: the step before that command disappears. See (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can you help a new user?

(...) Thanks for the replies. I see everything that you mentioned. I can even look through the inventory. I just can't get a brick to place. I am a little computer dumb. How does one update the drivers? (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Instructions made with LPub

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IHH2Lu.AsC@lugnet.com... (...) But that's probably due to the fact that we forgot *LPUB* MULTI_STEP BEGIN... (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Instructions made with LPub

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IHH2Lu.AsC@lugnet.com... (...) Got it! (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Instructions made with LPub

(...) Please email me your file. Kevin (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Instructions made with LPub

(...) Hmm. I placed it around the whole main model, but it keeps generating multiple pages? (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact