 CAD / *37605 (-5)
  Raytracing a primarily black model

Anyone have any tips for raytracing a black MOC with radiosity? I'd like some piece definition like this: (URL) What's the secret, Jeroen? Thanks, --Bram (20 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: 8480 space shuttle

(...) I haven't tried modelling them.... I suppose I should for the rear shot :) What is the best way to get a glowing "pipe"? (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 8480 space shuttle

Cool! But why aren't the fiber optics glowing!? James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MLCAD 'FIND' function

Hi Ludo, "ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:IEBCD9.1zAH@lugnet.com... (...) 'Find' (...) You mean a find function inside the model, instead of a find function in the library right? Basically this is possible. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

(...) You are right, but the error handling problem is larget than just blanks in file names. All of this boils down to the wimpy method that LPub uses to parse LDraw files. If you type in a meta-command “0 LPUB PIL”, rather than “0 LPUB PLI”, lpub (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact