 CAD / *37235 (-5)
  Re: Fixed LGEO parts

(...) Lars, I noticed that (lg_32009.inc Technic Liftarm 1 x 11.5 Double Bent) is still incorrect when viewed from behind. It has 2 peg holes instead of axel holes. Also do you have any suggestions about how to edit and create these files? Thanks (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) I've said it before and I'll say it again-- Koyan, you the bomb! Du bist eine Maschine:-) I love just dropping by your BS folder to take in all of the wonderfully rendered sets:-d Play On! ((URL) hint>, (URL) hint>:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) Koyan. Fantastic work! Having done up a few models in MLCad I can appreciate the time it took to complete this task. Congratulations! Kevin (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

"Dean Earley" <dean@earlsoft.co.uk> wrote in news:IBrD8I.1s1D@lugnet.com: (...) Thanks, I use Pov-Ray, with custom radiosity settings. I started off with Jeroen De Haan's includes, and keep tweaking them as I go. Fastrad gives beautiful renders as (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) (URL) use it myself for my high quality renders: (URL) also used Jeroen de Haan's radiosity includes bu it looks as if his website is down for the moment. (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact