 CAD / *37215 (-10)
  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) my own sanity I'm glad I didn't and somebody else took up the slack! ;] My intent was to create a virtual spacebase with all of the sets in the scene. In other words, something that would be impossible to render! :] Great stuff! Did you render (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

"John Boozer" <jboozer@mindspring.com> wrote in news:IBLIw8.1AKE@lugnet.com: (...) Thanks, I'll correct that ASAP! Koyan (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

On Model 6895, the Space Police Spy-Trak I, those wheels look too small. You didn't happen to get the part number from the peeron database a while back, did you? The correct wheel is part 2515. There's an unofficial file for it in the parts tracker. (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

(...) I just read this on /. This is great news. -Orion (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

It looks like QT 4 will extend the GPL license to the Windows version. See here: (URL) sent this cad.dev, because this change could actually be useful to the developers.) --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldconfig.ldr and dithered colors

(...) They should be fall back on the 'default spec' -- that is, dither them; don't rely on their counterpart's definition. But that doesn't really (...) Hmm. The LGEO colors don't have edge colors, do they? So using K,J instead of J,K [if J,K isn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PART LIST 1-999 Rev 00002

Please copy, make fills, and update rev number! If you want to discuss one or more entries, please change subject line nn% = work progress PT = submitted AS NEW PART, not just updated to Parts Tracker yy-nn = Officialized at update... ***** PART (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) VERY cool, thanks! -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) is a great service for everybody. - Kelly (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

Wicked-sweet renders! That's some wallpaper material right there. :) -Stefan- (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact