 CAD / *36755 (-5)
  Re: Let there be .space

(...) In an effort to make it more viewable, we tried to make it open in the QuickTime Player and not in the web browser. In the process, it broke it! We had to delete the article and repost it. It is now at: (URL) you are still having problems (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Set 8652 Render

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in news:I8H6Cs.tM5@lugnet.com: (...) I use (URL) can see an example of it in (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Let there be .space

I can't see a thing? All the links I can click on lead back to each other in a neverending chain. Do I have to be logged in/have an account to view this properly? I've got the necessary quicktime plugin, I'm quite sure of it in fact. Cheers ... (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) Or villein :-) Well, Dan(1) Siskind comes to mind, but only if you were doing Castle. But ya. 1 - Hmmm... also named Dan. Coincidence? I think not. (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) I agree! It is by far the best Lego animation I've seen to date. I'd write more, but I gotta go watch it again. ;P Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact