 CAD / *31095 (-5)
  Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

Hi! I just would like to know if there may be a contest in the enar future. The last (supposed to be monthly) contest was held in February? What is wrong atm? Play well Carsten (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HGLCJo.1nyJ@lugnet.com... (...) We (the LDDP developers) already thought about this. ;) Surely everyone who wants to participate and implement this is welcome to the LDDP (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Mac Brick CAD (carbon version) - New Release

I have prepared Mac Brick CAD (MBC) version 0.6.1 and placed it on my .Mac page. (URL) file is called MBC 0.6.1.sit) This version fixes many reported bugs and adds the following new feature Export to Pictures Export to Quicktime Virtual Reality (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Are any of these parts available as .dat files?

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) These ones haven't been made yet as far as I can tell. Plese note that the two files I did reference have hold votes on them and will change before being made official. --Orion (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  On a personal note.....

I'm traveling to Boston for a week of work on Sunday. If any of you live in the area and want to get together.... I'm available. I'm bringing two tackleboxes packed with LEGO as I always do when I have to travel long periods for work. Kevin (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact