 CAD / *28875 (-5)
  Re: Even newer Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

Hi, I am no train person but this is some amazing stuff! Beautiful renderings from Jeroen and supurb model and photo's. And ofcourse, being an LDraw person, I would like to see (have) the LDraw file of the Hudson. Is this possible? Thanks! Jaco (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Dimensions needed for part 4424

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H9vCoG.6x7@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you for reviewing this. I've made it nearly one year ago. But I think thats the correct size because I used a measuring gauge with a vernier (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Making parts 2999 and 2998 work together

Steve, I agree with your opinion. I am one of the people that have the 8448 modeled and do not mind one bit when I have to re-position a part so that it's orientation is more sensible. It's a small price to pay for the over all good for the entire (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) In general, URLs are only likely to be case-insensitive if the web server hosting the data is running Windows (or possibly Mac OS). If the web server is running on a Unix-ish operating system (and most web servers do, I believe), the file path (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  LTrax v0.13

New version. (URL) Added more 4.5 Volts Grey tracks and 9 Volts Crossing. * Fixed "Chinese characters" bug. Still the previevs for all except 4.5v Blue look poor. But the LDraw versions is the most important to me, and that's the things I put most (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact