 Books / 51
  Brick Kicks, Mania Magazine, S@H Needed

I am looking for issues of Brick Kicks, Mania Magazine and S@H Magzines and Catalogues. I would like to get as many as i can I am willing to pay a set price per magazine or a sum for a pile, will pay by US Funds or i can trade with some sets If (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brick Kicks, Mania Magazine, S@H Needed

(...) (2 URLs) Speaking as an average user, I'd say it's off-topic in lugnet.publish and probably off-topic in lugnet.general. The rest are kinda borderline (IMO). It's generally a good idea to check the terms of each group you're posting to before (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brick Kicks, Mania Magazine, S@H Needed

I may be able to give up my Mania Magazines. What are you willing to trade? -Jeremy (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brick Kicks, Mania Magazine, S@H Needed

(...) I've got about six years worth that I might be willing to part with. Rob Drechsel Littleshrimp27@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)