 Books / 50
  Looking for Mania Magazine

I am looking for back issues of Brick Kicks and Mania Magazine. I would like to get as many as i can Same goes for some S@H magazines I am willing to pay a set price per magazine or a sum for a pile, will pay by US Funds or i can trade If there is (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)