 Books / 48
  Need your help with some lego catalogs

Hi, sorry if this is off topic in some groups After being to a Legofest here where I live in the UK, can somebody help me out I am after some S@H Magazines, I have got the following Summer 1997 January 1998 Holiday 1999 Can somebody compile a list (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Need your help with some lego catalogs

(...) Well, I first want to say 'Good luck!' :) It won't be hard to find someone who has a lot of those old S@H Catalogues (because I'm right here! :) ), the problem will be convincing them to part with them. :) I have a whole stack of 'em, ranging (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  S@H Catalogs

Hi Everyone, Below is a list of the S@H catalogs I have acquired over the last few years. If anyone has a more complete list please email me. I am also interested in acquiring copies of catalogs I am missing from this list especially Summer 1999 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: S@H Catalogs

Hi Mark! Here are three catalogs I can add to this list: Spring 2000 January 2000 Holiday 1999 (I have multiples of some of these, as well as the Summer 1999 catalog; if you want them, contact me privately.) HTH! -Shiri (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: S@H Catalogs

(...) [snip] The Spring catalogs are actually the rarest. For example, it looks like you are missing Spring 1998 and 1999. I think Spring '98 was a catalog of which I had only one when I sent you that pile of catalogs in May '98. There also exist (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)