 Books / 344
    Re: Stuff magazine item on Brick Testament book —Manfred Moolhuysen
   The editor of Stuff Magazine clearly never bought a LEGO set and failed to do any research on the costs involved. He states: "...this book turns the foundation of Western spiritual thinking into cheap plastic building blocks." Now tell me, since (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.books)

        Re: Stuff magazine item on Brick Testament book —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) That's so true. @8^) As much as I love the publicity the book is getting, I have to admit feeling embarrassed purchasing a magazine like Stuff. Then again, I don't really like any magazines. But hey, I'm flattered they like me! -Rev. Smith (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.books)