 Books / 248
    "Virtual LEGO" by Courtney, Bliss, and Herrera, From No Starch Press —John Mark Walker
   Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org Guide to LDraw Tools for Windows by Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera We are thrilled to have the opportunity to publish this book, targeted for release in May, 2003. LDraw.org will also have an (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: "Virtual LEGO" by Courtney, Bliss, and Herrera, From No Starch Press —Tony Alexander
   (...) I hope to...not this paycheck, unfortunately, but soon, soon... 8>) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.books)