 Books / 245
    Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations —David Simmons
   Todd, If you ever happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area while you're still meeting people for the book, I'd love to be a part of it. I and my colllection will have a 5-minute spot on the Home & Garden channel on their show "Ultimate Collectors" (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.books)

        Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations —Tobbe Arnesson
   <<snipp>> (...) Peronsally I associate blocks with a non-leading brand that shall remain nameless and bricks with TLC. It might be just me and the fact English is not my native tounge. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.books)