 Books / 231
  Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations

(...) Todd, this is just great-- I'm doubly disappointed to be missing BW this year, as I'd just like to shake hands and say "well done." I'll certainly be in line to purchase the finished product; the photos showcased thus far indicate high (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations

(...) Oh absolutely yes! Most certainly!! --Todd (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.books)