 Books / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
New MINDSTORMS book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:13:22 GMT

I found new book of MINDSTORMS, and I bought it.
The book name is,
Joe Nagata's LEGO MindStorms Super Creatures
(Ohmsha,Ltd. Japan ISBN4-274-08683-6)

There are many robots, and how to make these robots.
I can not read Japanese, but many picture help me
to make robots.

Especially, I like 'Walker', this robot walk two legs.

This book's image is here.
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/book/infoe.html

Auther's web site is here,
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/