 Books / 188
  Re: New Syngress RIS 2.0 Book!

I did a little review of the "10 Cool Projects" book from Syngress for the Dark Side Developers kit (DSDK) a little while ago. I suppose I should supply another review for the newer book based on the RIS V2.0 kit. Here goes: "10 COOL LEGO Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress RIS 2.0 Book!

(...) can be built in under an hour.>> Hi Dean, I agree with your opinion above. I almost didn't agree to write for the syngress 10 cool project books because I didn't like the idea of a step-by-step construction book. I like thinking up a problem (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress RIS 2.0 Book!

(...) goes: (...) I didn't know that K'nex did this (or had forgotten), but I've always appreciated this in MLCad, which is where I got the idea. (...) My wife loves to build with LEGO, but only if she has step by step building instructions. I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)