 Books / 159
Re: New editions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:30:09 GMT

In article <GFzorB.IJ3@lugnet.com>, "Martin Steffen"
<ms@informatik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:

Hi,

we plan to give a Mindstorm course in a couple of months.  We intend to
buy for a start

- The unofficial guide to Lego Mindstorms  for O'Reilly
        - Baum's The Definite Guide to Lego Mindstorm

No new edition is planned for my book (Definitive Guide).  The most
recent printing has a newly designed cover, but inside its the same book.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com