 Books / 150
  What is this?

Has anyone seen this in person or own it? I just noticed it at amazon.uk. Matchbox and LEGO Toys (URL) author has pricing guides to his credit, and a number of books which apparently catalog toy cars. This title was published in 1988, 185 pages. (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.books)

  Re: What is this?

No, don't buy this as i did It really is "Matchbox and Lledo toys", whoever did the ISDN cataloguing did it wrong I could post a scan to prove myself, but it is wrong Sorry, -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.books)

  Re: What is this?

Wow! glad I asked. thanks. -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.books)