 Books / 139
    The Making of "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" —Ben Erwin
   (URL) week I had the opportunity to watch my book get printed. The book itself is about the process of making a robot -- so here is a website about the process of making the book -- which itself is very robotic! -Ben (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: The Making of "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" —Robert Fay
     Cool site, Ben. Looking forward to your book! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Erwin" <ben@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:GAsADu.56u@lugnet.com... (...) itself (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: The Making of "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" —Alan Carmack
   I have your book on order already from booksamillion.com. Alan Alan Carmack Pflugerville, TX "To Russia with Lego": (URL) lugnet member page: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)