 Books / 100
Re: Die Lego story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:49:31 GMT

I checked out this book from the library a while back.  It is in
German...as far as I know there is no English language version.  Some
comments about the book:

It is very innacurate...for instance, it says that Lego fans on the
internet have published their own instructions to the web and then shows
an official Lego instruction book page.  There were also a lot of other
inaccuracies which I don't recall right now.

It is dated...all the talk about the online Lego experience concerns
r.t.l and the earthsea archive.

It does have some nice pictures...some color, most b/w.

If you're interested in the book, go to your library and request it
through interlibrary loan.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Manuel Cueto wrote:

Someone have or know about this book. English version?.

Die LEgo Story.Der stein der weisen.  Margret Uhle.

Manuel Cueto