 Boats / 561
Re: HMS Inevitable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 01:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Holy moley--five months without a comment?!? Outrageous!

Yeah, I’ve been out of the loop, but I do get the impression that my old lugnet haunts get a lot less traffic these days, now that theme-focused forums are on other sites too. (I personally still like it here; maybe it’s a generation gap coming on, but I prefer the interface on Lugnet when compared to some of the options.)

In any event, I’ve been working on some Pirate themed projects so I started lurking here again. I must say there have been several inspiring models posted in recent months, including this one.

   A very nice ship--thanks for sharing. I hope that you posted in other forums and that you got more feedback there.

Yes Simon, good work. I hope the delayed responses don’t discourage you from posting more soon!

-Hendo