 Boats / 543
    USCG Cutter —Arthur Stromberg
   (URL) So here is really my first MOC on a large scale and I really need some feedback. I started with the intention of building a USCGC 270 but then once I got into realized that the scale was more appropriate for a USCGC 210 (URL). I have a lot of (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.boats, FTX)