 Boats / 534 (-5)
  More information about viking ships (Was: Viking Longship)

(...) (URL) well, Jacob PS: Any chance we'll get a "lugnet.vikings" group? (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Viking Longship

Ahoy pirate fans and well met castle fans, The Vikings sets are vool, but after visiting the Vikings Exhibition at the Australian National Maritime Museum in January, I decided to experiment with building some more accurate (after a fashion), viking (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

  Lot of 3 Boat Hulls

I have 3 boat hulls that need a home. I won't be adding them to a leg or arm of a Mecha so if you would like to add them to your layout, here you go! :P Visit my item on Auction Brick.com! Lot of 3 Boat Hulls Item #1141131707 Click to view auction (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Hermann Marwede's Seenotrettungskreuzer

Do you ever say to yourself "Self, there's just not enough traffic in .boats!"? Well, neither do I, but I just wanted to say whoever Hermann Marwede is, (URL) this ship> is really amazing. Warning, very large pictures. (URL) And speaking of (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Corgo loading crane, and cargo ship

The SCLTC has been showing a layout at the Orange County Fair in Southern California, and just posted some images. And I wanted to point out a couple of my MOCs. The first is a cargo loading crane. I threw this togather in an evening just before the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact