 Boats / 532
    Lot of 3 Boat Hulls —Eric Sophie
   I have 3 boat hulls that need a home. I won't be adding them to a leg or arm of a Mecha so if you would like to add them to your layout, here you go! :P Visit my item on Auction Brick.com! Lot of 3 Boat Hulls Item #1141131707 Click to view auction (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)