 Boats / 529 (-5)
  The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

Not long after the shipwrights abducted for the construction of the Revenge arrived back in Port Brique, an entirely new vessel arrived, leading to speculation that this new, mysterious, three master had also been built by the abducted artisans. The (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  The schooner Madeleine's Daughter

Ahoy! The Mayor of Port Brique had long felt the need of personal transport, not always wanting to impose on the French Squadron, and thus commissioned the shipwrights to build him a vessel. His requirements were simple, speed, agility, appropriate (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  W I D E hull sections, anyone?

Ahoy, It has long been discussed, and (URL) claimed> once – but no evidence has been provided. But I have done it! I’ve cut six centre sections, and a single bow section, as that is what’s needed for the rebuild of my (URL). No widened stern (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  The pirate sloop Revenge

The Revenge ===...=== Long time readers of .pirates may recall the pirate sloop (URL) Revenge> (formerly the chasse maree Azelma), which was, for a time, the only pirate presence in the waters surrounding Port Brique. The old revenge was a simple (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  The Schooner Bleusorcière

I’m on record as being not much of a fan of schooner rigs, but there have been several examples of nice schooners on .pirates (Kurt Baty’s recent Remember the Legamo springs to mind). And, well, even in 1805, time does march on. The old Montreuil, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact