 Boats / 502
501  |  503
Subject:
Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:40:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

These were posted at EuroBricks,
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=643&s=6f274a5e881debe32a304c02d5e761c2
but someone put the pics on BrickShelf (thanks!)...

FUT set to castle although arguably vikings predate most castle stuff. There is
some discussion at eb already about where these fit and why LEGO decided to do
them. I have no idea if this is a hoax or not. I hope it's not, these sets are
cool looking... lots of good parts for Pirate stuff too.