 Boats / 463
Re: Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:28:22 GMT

   Here are some numbers:
137 studs long (43.5 in)
26 studs wide at tower (8.5 in)
Can hold 44 4x16 containers
or 88 4x8 containers

Let me know what you think,
Robin W
GFLTC

Robin,

Like the ship--I’ve been working on my own with parts from three Maersk ships, a republic gunship and a RBR. I just finished it last week--it’s on the NGLTC summer layout now, and it’s 24 studs wide by 45 inches long. The top of the tower is 40 studs wide, and you can fit a minifig on that walkway.... Still, you can detail a lot better than me (although I did um...borrow Brad Hamilton’s helicopter landing pad concept...My ship can fit the 7044 Rescue Chopper on the rear).

I’ll have pics up sometime...

Scott