 Boats / 446
    Re: A little math concerning ships, containers and Minifigs —John Gerlach
   I think we should build 3-wide trains to fit these new 2-wide containers... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC fut .trains, just to rile John Neal... (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A little math concerning ships, containers and Minifigs —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Actually, they probably should be 2.1 wide or something. In fact I hope to see some of these at BrickFest DC in the Micro Scale exhibit... wouldn't a microscale dockyard and train container loadout facility be cool? (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: A little math concerning ships, containers and Minifigs —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Yes it would be cool! Looking forward to all the great creations that come out. (URL) Janey Red Brick (Off to make a micro container) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)