 Boats / 411
Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 05:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
The jahmong ambassador is on his way to Sirob on the "Mieling". The black,
single sailed ship cuts through the waves speeding to its destination. This
is my first large scale, all brick ship hull
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/411?r=1612567846

I am thinking about changing the canopy to black or brown.  the blue looks a
bit out of place.  What do you think?

The blue looks ok, there is too much black anyway, drowns out the detail.
The overall look of the ship is great.  I really like it.  Great idea, good
construction.  Close to a 'junk' style vesel.

Keep up the good work,  Hugh

A note: the life boat uses Nathan Wells's cool chinese fishing boat design.
Normally i wouldn't copy the design but it looks so cool and fits well with
the theme.

-Nick