 Boats / 406
  Re: Proto MOC: Chinese Fishing Boat

(...) Enjoyed! :-) Really nice. And don't worry about the colours. It is LEGO after all. Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Proto MOC: Chinese Fishing Boat

(...) Thanks. I know, But I'm the kind of person who has to have it <JUST RIGHT>. I drive my family crazy when I do that! ;-) Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.ancient)