 Boats / 404
Re: Proto MOC: Chinese Fishing Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:29:20 GMT

That turned out pretty cool.  Creative use of parts.  And the colors don't
look too bad as it is.  I like it.

-Andrew

In lugnet.boats, Nathan Wells writes:
Hi Everybody,

This is just a small MOC I made after seeing several Chinese and Egyptian
fishing boats made out of bamboo and reeds.  The colors aren't perfect, but
it gets the point across.

Enjoy!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO