 Boats / 366
  Re: The Pelican flying boat

(...) James, Very nice, just the thing for a globe trotting adventurer. Someday when I win Lotto, I'm going to watch the Discovery channels and the History channel all day long, just to build what I see. George (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: The Pelican flying boat

(...) Thanks. I would love to have a lot of money and build cool stuff from the discovery channel that's a great idea. Good Luck-Semaj (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)