 Boats / 360
Re: Sterling MOC Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:48:14 GMT

In lugnet.boats, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow!  More great surreal MOCs.

I like the little 'prototype' ship alot, all the machinery makes for a cool
effect- sort of looks like the early steam ships, with all that machinery.
But what is it a prototype of?  It would be cool if you made a website for
these!

The sub is cool, and so is the excavator.  The excavator has a really clunky
look around it, with that big tower and long boom.  But what exactly does
all that machinery on the boom actually do?  I don't get it.

These are very interesting MOCs!  It makes you wonder if there's any story
line...

Working on a page http://www.lugnet.com/~295/HotWaterPlanet
Still playing with layout etc. Background illustrations,
internal-building-hint views and bunch more in the next
batch later in week.

Best
DaveG

-JHK

In lugnet.boats, David Goeb writes:
No not a boy band from the 60's!

More Boats and a Sub from the HotWaterPlanet!

A reconstruction of Lord Sterlingbrick's original
protype. The two person Cuttlefish class sub and
boom excavator which could be used as a fire-ship.

Best
DaveG