 Boats / 339
    Re: Sea Monster Attack! —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Very funny. I laughed aloud when I saw that on the Brickshelf Recent page. I especially like the guy trying to fight off the monster with an oar. Bruce (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Sea Monster Attack! —Josh Wedin
   Hey Bruce, Thanks, it is nice to know that I made someone laugh out loud! At first I had a castle boat in there with a couple of men-at-arms, but I think it looks better with the modern guys. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.boats)