 Boats / 326
Re: looking for help with some Props
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Derek Hawkins writes:
Anyone have an idea of how to build a decent looking boat screw, or
proppeller or wheel if thats your prefered term. I work at a shipyard and I
hear all 3. I'm working ona model in mini-fig scale and the wheels I have no
clue about yet. Can anyone help here?

There are several sizes of LEGO made propellers. Most are 2 or 3 finned. They
come in various sets (mostly airplanes and Aquanauts [which is a discontinued
theme]) My best suggestion would be to check at

www.bricklink.com

Many of the stores there will carry props.
Or if you are looking for something larger I have seen some pictures on
wwww.brickshelf on building tri-lateral symmetry using technic pieces and what
not. Hope this helps

Aaron