 Boats / 269 (-5)
  Re: Narrow "Dutch" buildings.

(Dit berichtje wordt in Engels getekend, voor de mensen die .boats en .build lezen.) (...) Hey, Frank, I've never seen ANY of that stuff before! It looks excellent. What among it is yours? All of it, or just some? But this caught my eye: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl)

  NEW MOC: Navy Destroyer Prototype

Enjoy - full pictures, interior and exterior (URL) Marc (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.general) !

  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

(...) Heh. I forgot about that when I wrote this--Australia's only capital ship, NZ's only capital ship, millions of square miles of ocean, and *bump*. Fortunately, the design flaw had nothing to do with the side protection... (...) Or _Courageous_ (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

(...) Mmmm. Research is pointing in the same direction. Either HMAS Australia (and let's not talk about the pushing and shoving with the New Zealand which kept her out of Jutland - she may have suffered the same fate as Indefatigable...), or perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

[nb.: Scroll WAYYYY down to the end for the .admin.general item] (...) Thanks! I'm glad it has the approval of the ABS-grognards among us. :) I was warned, however, that building that ship served as an official gauntlet-dropping for you at next (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact