 Boats / 263
    MOC: Navy Destroyer, Nuclear Sub-Compact Prototype —Marc Cook
   Greetings, Well I posted preliminary shots earlier on this model but I have now updated the site and included full interior and raw pictures of ship and ship's company. Introducing: USS Cook, DDG-N (Nuclear Guided Missle Destroyer, Sub-Compact) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)