 Boats / 24 (-5)
  Re: Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

(...) Looking forward to it! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

Hey, all- I finally have a few scans of older (1997-1998) warship constructions up: (URL) accidentally misattributed two of the images, but at least they're out there. Hopefully I'll be able to work on them, and get some colour scans as well, in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lost set

Frank Filz wrote in message <38170481.15FB@minds...ng.com>... (...) I think the same, Frank is right. I think something is wrong with the Canadian Postal Service, regarding my own experiences. Airmail from Canada to Turkey takes about a month (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Price on MIB 4015?

How much would an MIB 4015 still in strink wrap, be worth? Any Ideas? Any offers? -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Lost set

(...) It's a little early to abandon all hope on that package. I've had a couple packages from Canada take over a month to get to me. I'd give it another couple weeks (especially if it did go to the wrong address - it may yet show up). (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact