 Boats / 201
    New Lego Great Lakes Ore Freighter —Josh Baakko
   I have started work on a massive 16 wide Great Lakes Ore Freighter (Ore Boat). I think this is possibly the only Lego Ore Freighter, and if not, will be the largest. Right now, i have the stern done, and it all ready is more that 50 studs long. When (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

        Re: New Lego Great Lakes Ore Freighter —Josh Baakko
   Here is the gallery: (URL) LMKWYT (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: New Lego Great Lakes Ore Freighter —Rick Hallman
     Mr. Baako, do you browse the Yahoo Lego Military Board? Your name seems familiar... Rick (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats)

         Re: New Lego Great Lakes Ore Freighter —Josh Baakko
     (...) Yes i do, that my club there. Most of the lego clubs on yahoo are slow now, so you may not here much from me in the next few months. Josh P.S. there's two "k"s in my last name... (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: New Lego Great Lakes Ore Freighter —Josh Baakko
   I have some updates comming to the gallery: (URL) should be up by tonight. I finnished the stern wedge, with the exception of a few plates. Josh (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats)