 Boats / 155
Re: set number 4005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:42:53 GMT

Michael Heayn wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get set number 4005.  I think that's
the number it's a tug boat.  I've been looking for this set and can't seem to
find it anywhere.  I'd like to have it in a box but outside of a box with
instructions would be just as good.  Thanks for your help.  Mike

I've got one of these (no, it's not for sale) but you'll have trouble
finding it.. it's from 1982. (one of my first LEGO sets)

I don't see any history of these on eBay, and I'm guessing it will be
hard to find.

--
Tim Buchheim