 Boats / 153
Re: Where can I get Lego boat motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.boats, John Morgan writes:

I know I have seen those motors in the Edmundscientific catalog . I tried to
check the website and got an odd error "6 (0x00000006)" rather than the page • and
I cant locate my catalog just now. you might try checking thier website and • see
if you can view it. Its possiblle netscape wont read it. If I turn up the
catalog, I will post a phone number for you
John

I believe that these are them here: (link worked for me)
http://www.edmundscientific.com/Products/DisplayProduct.cfm?productid=905
Thanks again, John!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego